[WG-P3] Meeting Notes now Up:

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Mar 11 12:45:16 EST 2011

Hi All,
I re-read this and I realised I missed three points in my recap:
important slides describing P3 and the PF.

These are:
- P3 as an independant work group inside Kantara

- P3 does a lot of privacy and public policy work Liasing inside and
outside of Kantara - (show examples)

- as a part of P3 efforts we have spawned a sub group - Privacy
Framework to Independantly provide privacy guidelines as input into
guiding criteria for Privacy Certification in Trust Framework