[WG-P3] Meeting Notes now Up:

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Mar 11 12:02:33 EST 2011

The minutes for yesterdays meeting are now available online.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+-+2011-03-10

   We have come up with some points for 5 slides that would be good to
discuss before Joni takes these and updates the presentation. We
decided that we will touch on this again in the PF meeting next week.
Rough Draft of 5 slides.
- Working towards  Kantara Trust Framework
- Kantara has experience developing components of a trust framework
IAF - FICAM Trust Framework Components
Kantara has identified more components that are missing and is moving
to develop a framework and certification for this.
  Kantara is developing more trust framework components towards
offering a full offering
Federated identity is in phase 1
ICAM at this moment has a very low privacy baseline that we are
working to address first with the PF
Interoperability is something we would look at through profiles in
phase 2
At this time there is a clear opportunity to lead privacy framework
for IdM Trust Frameworks.
Mark Lizar

P3 Secretary