[WG-P3] Towards a Unified Theory

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Mar 11 08:24:10 EST 2011

Hello All,

Last October at the Kantara Face 2 Face I presented on the efforts of
P3 and our move towards developing a privacy framework.  At the time
of the presentation we discussed liaising with different work groups
inside Kantara.

Since this time I have been thinking about what kind of liaison would
be useful and productive.  As I am currently working on summary of the
Consent and Notice Privacy principles for the PF-SG  (next week) and
considering the great thread that has revolved around discussing
terms, I thought I would maybe combine my deliverable with a bit of
information gathering.

John, is it possible to get more information (references) on the use
of Notice and Consent in SAML and SSO?  (If there is any in reference
to the data subject or Principal?)

Also, could I ask someone (like Ben Wilson) to provide a summary of
Consent and Notice in IAF?  e.g. References to the differences in
notice or consent at varying levels of Insurance?

I would be grateful for this type of help and I would like to include
this in the analysis I will be working on next week. (if possible)

Best Regards,

Mark Lizar
P3 Secretary