[WG-P3] Next Privacy and Public Policy work group call: A special working session

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Thu Mar 10 08:26:54 EST 2011

Thanks for letting us know Gershon,

I will endeavour to take good notes and be very clear about what the
session produces and what is next  required.  I suspect that as a
group we will want to agree the slides that end up being presented and
capture the discussion points that are raised for further review on
the list (or in another call).

- Mark