[WG-P3] Building an ITAC Presentation, P3-PF RoadMap and Marketing Privacy

Rainer Hörbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Wed Mar 9 09:06:52 EST 2011

The presentation expands the IAF idea to those of TF and PF.  But we do no have a consensus yet in the pertained WGs (and ABA) how these three concepts fit together. Unless we have that Joni will have no good basis to produce an effective sales pitch.

I suggest to put this topic on the agenda of upcoming meetings to achieve a first approximate consensus.

- Rainer