[WG-P3] Building an ITAC Presentation, P3-PF RoadMap and Marketing Privacy

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Tue Mar 8 12:13:42 EST 2011

Hello All,

On the last P3 call we discussed the importance of developing
presentation slide decks for the upcoming ITAC meeting and EIC
conference. It was consensus on the call that we dedicate time and
effort on this week's P3 telecon toward working on the ITAC
presentation specifically.  While working on this over the weekend, I
realized that a great deal of work has already been progressed and
that this presentation could be very useful to guide the development
of the P3-PF roadmap.

I have drafted an outline of points and Joni has used these points to
create an about 16 slides, 12 of which are substantive points.  With
the addition of a roadmap slide added the time on the presentation
should end up running about 15-20 minutes, if there are questions.

With a healthy group effort this week the aim is  to evolve these
points and develop further a slide deck.   We hope a productive
working session will help to drive marketing and WG Road Mapping for
P3 and PFSG.

Mark Lizar
P3 Secretary