[WG-P3] next Privacy and Public Policy work group call

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Tue Mar 1 07:43:42 EST 2011

Thanks for publishing this, Jeff—

Can I please add "Berlin F2F Discussion" on to the agenda?
I can touch briefly on the newly posted agenda for the event itself, but we'll need to have P3 discussion about how the wg will utilize the F2F opportunity.
There looks to be great representation across many Kantara WGs with a large focus on TFWs. We might think about targeting Berlin/mid-May for some P3/PF deliverables and identify what the workgroup would like to gain from interacting with other Kantara WGs for 3 days.......

Regards.
—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       anna at kantarainitiative.org