[WG-P3] [WG-UMA] NSTIC Privacy Workshop

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Thu Jun 23 10:20:15 EDT 2011

That's great news,

  Will you be able to attend the NSTIC_DG call tomorrow?  I know the
PAC effort is not developed enough to mention in any detail but it may
be a good idea to start exploring how UMA may impact this developing
effort.

In fact, UMA may be an excellent use case for a privacy by design
approach to NSTIC.  Not a trivial topic to start discussing, but this
is perhaps an important Kantara discussion to consider having in
advance of the workshop on Monday.

Mark