[WG-P3] [WG-UMA] NSTIC Privacy Workshop

Anna Slomovic/Equifax anna.slomovic at equifax.com
Thu Jun 23 09:55:12 EDT 2011

Mark,

I will be on one of the panels at the workshop. While I am not representing Kantara, I hope that the conversation flow will allow me to talk about what Kantara is doing with respect to FICAM.

Anna

Anna Slomovic
Chief Privacy Officer
Equifax, Inc.
1010 N. Glebe Rd.
Suite 500
Arlington, VA 22201

P: 703.888.4620
M: 703.254.9656
F: 703.243.7576
E: Anna.Slomovic at equifax.com

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster at equifax.com.