[WG-P3] NSTIC Privacy Workshop

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Thu Jun 23 07:47:33 EDT 2011

Thanks Susan,

That relieves the urgency of providing P3 input for next weeks NSTIC
Privacy Workshop.   Unless, any member has a critical point they would
like to  raise (e.g. UMA as a privacy by design approach).  Those who
are interested can focus on the input for the development of the
governance steering committee.

Kind Regards,

Mark