[WG-P3] UPDATE: P3 Agenda: Thursday, June 15th, 2011

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Thu Jun 16 09:51:47 EDT 2011

Hello All,

A reminder that today;'s call is an hour (or so). An to announce an
updated to today's Agenda.  Drummond Reed Co-author of the personal
network whitepaper will be on the call today to discuss this paper. In
addition, Joni will be providing an NSTIC/Kantara call for  P3-NSTIC
Governance input.

As we only have an hour.  I would like to remind participants that we
also use the chat room which can be used to send questions to those
providing updates on the call.

You can join this chat room at http://02.chat.mibbit.com/
Enter your nick name and in in the space asking for channel enter -
#P3WG

Thank You,
Mark Lizar

The Privacy and Public Policy working group of the Kantara Initiative
will hold its next telecom this Thursday, June 15th, 2011 (Friday  in
Asia/Pacific)
08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 16:00 UTC/GMT / 01:00 +1 day Japan / 05:00 + 1
day New Zealand

Agenda
1. Roll Call
2.  Announcement
-  New PF-  Announcement -
- Elections
- Joni Update - NSTIC Governance NOI
- Looking  for Trust Framework Liaison (TBA)
3. Liaison Activities
- Tom Smedinghoff Liaison Reporting on  ABA Activities and recent
NSTIC Workshop.
4. Topics on the List (Open Invitation for Topics in Privacy and
Public Policy. )
- Emerging areas of identity based trust frameworks and assurance
metrics.
- Two Types of Trust.  Institutional Trust (a.k.a Identity Assurance),
and (Social Trust- Governance).  Does this require multiple types of
trust assurance metrics?   How does Trust Assurance effect Privacy?
Drummond Reed - OIX & Connect.Me - Respect Trust Framework.  white
paper at http://openidentityexchange.org/sites/default/files/the-personal-network-whitepaper.pdf
.
5. AOB

  Dial-in information:
- Skype: +9900827043671716
- Room Code: 3671716
International Toll
- North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Austria +43 (0) 82040115470
Belgium +32 (0) 70357134
Canada +1 (201) 793-9022
France +33 (0) 826109071
Germany +49 01805009527
Ireland +353 (0) 818270968
Italy +39 848390177
Spain +34 (9) 02885791
Switzerland +41 (0) 848560397
United Kingdom +44 (0) 8454018081

Here is where you can find the P3WG wiki, our charter, deliverables
and work in progress.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Home