[WG-P3] Meeting Notes - Re: P3 Agenda: Thursday, July 28th, 2011

Mark Lizar mark at identity-trust.com
Thu Jul 28 19:34:41 EDT 2011

Hello All,

We had a great meeting today, here is the link to the  meeting notes
for today's meeting.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Notes+-+2011-07-28

I highly recommend skimming the notes.

We are now organising a response to the call for comments on the NIST
800-53 Appendix  J.  and as an action I am to send to the list this
notice that we are calling for those interested. Especially in perhaps
an international compare and contrast of how the NIST Appendix sits
with different privacy legislation.

For material input into the call for comments on the following
references  (over the last two weeks) were discussed in today's meeting:
- Kantara NSTIC NOI Response (attached)
- NIST 800-53 - Appendix J - Discussion Draft Here is the URL to the
News & Announcement page: http://csrc.nist.gov/news_events/index.html#july19
  URL to Appendix J - PDF file:
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/800-53-Appdendix-J/IPDraft_800-53-privacy-appendix-J.pdf
- Article 29 WP - Opinion 15/2011 on the definition of consent-
Summarised here.  PDF available here- Art29WP:

Anna will send a brief for those who want to participate in the call
for comments,

Mark Lizar
P3 Secretary

Mark Lizar