[WG-P3] ISO SG27 WG5 Review: Future Direction of Cloud Computing and ISMS Standards

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Jul 7 18:49:10 EDT 2011

Of possible interest to P3WG and IAWG: The ISO SC27 WG5 group is calling
input to their document: Future Direction of Cloud Computing and ISMS
Standards.

This document is open for review by those who have joined the Kantara BoT
Liaison Sub-Committee.  Note that you *MUST: be a Kantara Member to join
[1], agree to confidentiality and **be logged in* to the wiki to access the
document [2].

[1] http://signup.kantarainitiative.org/liaison-sub-committee/
[2]
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/lsc/Review+Documents+-+ISO

Comments are due to SC27 WG5 by August 10.  Richard Wilsher has kindly
offered his assistance to deliver our comments in to the ISO group.  He's
requesting comments to be submitted to him (cc the
bot-liaison-sc at kantaraintiative.org list) by not later than July 15.

If you have questions about any of the above please feel free to send me a
note.

Thanks,

=Joni

Joni Brennan