[WG-P3] Google Plus "primarily" an identity service

Ann Geyer ageyer at tunitas.com
Mon Aug 29 10:50:35 EDT 2011

On this same line, Facebook has made some initial ventures into
offering an Identity Service for website Service Providers based on
its user profile information.  I've been monitoring this activity as
closely as I can from both commercial and privacy perspectives.

--
Ann Geyer, ESQ, MBA, MA, CIPP, CISSP, CISM, CPHRM
Managing Director, Tunitas Group
ageyer at tunitas.com
www.tunitas.com