[WG-P3] NIST 800-53, Appendix J, comments v2

Anna Slomovic/Equifax anna.slomovic at equifax.com
Thu Aug 25 15:38:30 EDT 2011

Everyone,

As we discussed, I am sending along a drafty draft of possible comments on NIST 800-53, Appendix J, Privacy Control Catalog. As Mark noted in the notes from our call today, the plan is:

- Anna is submitting an initial draft today.
- Please submit comments to the list or directly to Ann Geyer for Monday.
- Comment discussion and draft for Wednesday t
- To be voted on in an email ballot on Thursday
- Which will close at 12 noon EST on Friday the 2nd of September.

Thanks!

Anna

Anna Slomovic
Chief Privacy Officer
Equifax, Inc.
1010 N. Glebe Rd.
Suite 500
Arlington, VA 22201

P: 703.888.4620
M: 703.254.9656
F: 703.243.7576
E: Anna.Slomovic at equifax.com

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster at equifax.com.