[WG-P3] Draft Minutes of P3 Telecon-2011-08-25

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:56:11 EDT 2011

Minutes are posted.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Notes+-+2011-08-25

As we have decided to go ahead and submit a general comment of support
for the NIST Appendix (as planned).  We will be approving these
comments via the P3 list before the next telecon.

The plan for NIST comments is:
- Anna is submitting an initial draft today.
- Please submit comments to the list or directly to Ann Geyer for
Monday.
- Comment discussion and draft for Wednesday t
- To be voted on in an email ballot on Thursday
- Which will close at 12 noon EST on Friday the 2nd of September.

If there are any further questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark Lizar