[WG-P3] Submitting Proposed Privacy Framework

J. Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:18:03 EDT 2010

Brett -

As of this point, the first thing we need to do is take the pulse of the
P3WG to see if this basic approach is something the group as a whole
wants to pursue.

If so, then the next step is lining up the people in the group willing
to take it to the next level.  Once they're signed up, that'd be the
time to begin pulling together feedback on the document and kicking in
the next phase of development.

Hope that helps, and looking forward to your input.

- Trent