[WG-P3] P3WG Outreach material

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Thu Sep 23 09:30:42 EDT 2010

This is great stuff Anna.

Not sure if this in scope but is this could be reflected in an update
of the P3 Charter?

In addition, in conjunction with this action item Abbie raised the
need for better information to promote P3 and have a one click to
answers. If anyone has any suggestions in this regard Abbie indicates
in the last call that this could be a work item where the entire work
group would be invited to comment upon.

Best Regards,

- M