[WG-P3] P3WG Outreach material

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Sep 22 16:20:13 EDT 2010

Hello Anna,

I think this text is good and I applaud the effort to generate some 'out of
the box' text we can use to recruit more voices to the table!  I have 2
possible suggestions:

   1. Include examples of external organizations where the P3WG liaises.
   Examples could be ISO SC27 WG5 or ITU-T SG17 Q6.  Others in this group might
   feel that it's better to leave the bullet more general so I defer to the
   desire of the group.
   2. Add a statement that captures Kantara Initiative as an international
   organization with participation and membership of countries including but
   not limited to: Canada, Germany, Austria, United States, France, New
   Zealand, Denmark, Sweden and Japan.  The international representation within
   the Kantara Initiative Participants is a point we should raise as I think it
   brings clear value to the organization.

Cheers,

Joni

Joni Brennan