[WG-P3] next Kantara Initiative Privacy and Public Policy Work Group telecon

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Wed Sep 8 12:05:29 EDT 2010

Thanks, Jeff.

In advance of the F2F in Paris, we'd like a repeating administrative agenda item reminding folks of the event and encouraging registration at this time.
Early-bird registration rates end 17 Sept 2010.  http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences

Thanks much.

—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator