[WG-P3] Call for Votes: Privacy Statement for the IGF - NEW MOTION

Anna Slomovic aslomovic at anakam.com
Sun Sep 5 18:01:39 EDT 2010

I can vote Yes on this version.

Question: why is this statement from P3WG? Is it part of a larger Kantara Initiative statement? If so, should we not see the entire statement to know how it all fits together? If it's not, will the readers/recipients know all about P3WG?

Thanks. Sorry if this has been asked and answered.

Anna

Anna Slomovic
Chief Privacy Officer
Anakam, Inc.