[WG-P3] Call for Votes: Privacy Statement for the IGF

Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 22:37:51 EDT 2010

Anna -  Thanks, I'll count your vote as a "no".

All -

If we want to stop this vote and go with another statement, I suggest
everyone who wants to do that vote "no" immediately (explaining the
same desire expressed by Anna).

That will speed up this process.  Otherwise, if there are not enough
votes (yes or no), we're going to have to wait until this motion
closes before taking a second path.

... and that will be too late to submit something to the IGF.

Please vote so we can hop to another version if there's enough
interest to do so.

Thanks,
Trent