[WG-P3] FW: Your message to WG-P3 awaits moderator approval

abbie barbir abarbir at live.ca
Wed May 26 16:44:07 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: McDowell, Brett [mailto:bmcdowell at paypal.com]
Sent: May-26-10 4:01 PM
To: Joni Brennan; Dervla O'Reilly; Jeff Stollman; Abbie Barbir
Subject: Fwd: Your message to WG-P3 awaits moderator approval

That's a weird setting... maybe MailMan should be updated to change this
setting.  In the meantime I'd appreciate it if one of you could push my
message through.

Thanks.

Begin forwarded message:

From:
"wg-p3-bounces at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:wg-p3-bounces at kantarainitiative.
org>"
Date: May 26, 2010 3:57:41 PM EDT
To: "McDowell, Brett" <bmcdowell at paypal.com<mailto:bmcdowell at paypal.com>>

Your mail to 'WG-P3' with the subject

   Re: [WG-P3] Privacy Management Framework: Work Stream Item

The reason it is being held:

   Too many recipients to the message

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://kantarainitiative.org/mailman/confirm/wg-p3/a9c818b91420bc48205f97acb
e9c75c1ad315e5c