[WG-P3] Privacy Management Framework: Work Stream Item

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Wed May 26 11:17:53 EDT 2010

Sorry, I hit "Send" sllightly prematurely.

I meant to explain, in a footnote, that the current working title for
29190 is "Privacy Capability Assessment Model", following some input to
the ISO group about existing good practice under the heading of
"Capability Assessment Models". It seemed to make a lot of sense to
(i) align with existing terminology and
(ii) neatly side-step any Carnegie Mellon University hassle over
"Capability Maturity Model", which phrase they have registered as a
"Service Mark"

Yrs.,
Robin