[WG-P3] Privacy Management Framework: Work Stream Item

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Wed May 26 11:14:12 EDT 2010

Thanks Mark -

As you say, one of the potential inputs to this piece of work is the
draft of ISO 29190 (Privacy Capability Assessment Model*). However, as
it's a draft ISO document, I believe the only way we can share it among
P3 participants is if those interested sign an NDA and agree not to
share it elsewhere.

Brett, by copy, have I remembered that correctly, and do you still have
the NDA?

What I suggest is that anyone who has indicated their interest via
Doodle should next be invited to sign the NDA... Then I could send round
a copy of the draft as a discussion item.

Hope this helps-

Robin