[WG-P3] UK Govt - IMSPG meeting postponed...

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon May 24 12:56:49 EDT 2010

Just returning from a trip back East US and catching up with mail.  Thanks
for the notes Robin and Patrick.  I look forward to hearing further updates
and hope the IMSPG can meet soon.  Patrick thank you for ensuring the KI
mention and context in your reports. Please feel free to share any drafts if
you'd like us to have a look for input and to be sure we're aligned.

Cheers - Joni

--
Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO