[WG-P3] UK Govt - IMSPG meeting postponed...

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Tue May 18 05:24:35 EDT 2010

Folks,

As you are probably aware, for some months now I have had an invitation
to speak to the UK Central Govt group on IDM Standards Policy (IMSPG),
who normally meet once a quarter. I was due to speak to them about
Kantara on Feb 22nd, but that was put back until May 25th.

Regrettably, as a consequence of the recent election and subsequent
shake-up of government ID policy, the meeting has been postponed for a
second time. This is understandable, in the sense that many of the teams
and departments involved with IDM Standards Policy can expect projects
to be cancelled and roles to be changed accordingly - they just don't
yet know how or when.

The group's convener has promised to keep me informed as the various
policy and organisational changes work their way through the system, and
obviously I will let you know what I hear.

Best wishes,

Robin