[WG-P3] Ballot Reminder, P3 Calendar, Events Matrix & Call For Papers

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Tue Jun 15 11:10:35 EDT 2010

Greetings P3 Members,

This is a reminder that the P3 Administrative Ballot closes today, so
if you have yet to vote please do so.

In addition, the P3 Community Calendar is now available on the WIki.
If you are attending any of the P3/Kantara events there is now an
Events Matrix on the wiki for members to sign up and list there
attendance.  Please take the time to add the event you are attending
to this Matrix and fill in your name as an attendee.

Last but definitely not least there is Call For Papers for the First
International Privacy Standards Conference.

I would very much like to submit a paper on sovereign identity,
policy, rights, and technology.  I think such a paper would be well
positioned at Kantara and be a good policy start for UMA, and the
Information Sharing Working Group.

Is there anyone else interested in such an effort?  Are there any
other ideas for papers for this Conference?  Please get back to the
list or me personally to discuss.

Best Regards,

Mark Lizar
P3 Secretary