[WG-P3] P3 Ballot - Approving Previous Notes into Minutes

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Jun 11 09:35:20 EDT 2010

As secretary I realise the importance of meeting notes and their
record of work that is achieved through collaboration.  As a member, I
feel in this context the ratifying of notes into minutes is a formal
way of recognising work and time contributed.   Not only is a ballot a
perforative way to accomplish this, it allows meeting times to be more
productive.

My Opinion as a Member:

I suggest, rather than setting a precedent for agreeing minutes via
the list, we treat this situation as one-off (part of organising this
new WG) and we efficiently either ratify our notes into minutes or we
dont, and move on.

To this end I hope members take the time to fill the ballot in for
Tuesday at 5pm.  If you are not sure, and don't have the time,  feel
free to abstain.  All I hope is that the membership votes so we can
get on with what we are here to do.