[WG-P3] P3 Ballot - Approving Previous Notes into Minutes

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 10 11:04:01 EDT 2010

Hi Brett -

I think this proposal was made on the following basis...

1 - the meetings in question were just discussions, and did not try to
call for votes or make decisions...

2 - it was suggested (by those more familiar with the by-laws and rules
applicable to this kind of thing) that sets of meeting notes could be
"read into" the minutes of a subsequent meeting (provided, as above,
that this was not a stealth means of insinuating non-quorate
decisions/votes into the record).

On that basis, I am comfortable voting "yes"