[WG-P3] P3 Ballot - Approving Previous Notes into Minutes

McDowell, Brett bmcdowell at paypal.com
Thu Jun 10 04:47:05 EDT 2010

I'm voting "no" (see below) because notes taken in a meeting that was not quorate should not be recorded as approved meeting minutes in my opinion.  I recommend we only approve meeting minutes from meetings that actually happened (from an official point of view) and otherwise post un-approved "notes" from other informal gatherings such as a scheduled meeting that took place without a quorum.

-- Brett