[WG-P3] P3 Ballot - Approving Previous Notes into Minutes

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Mon Jun 7 10:54:57 EDT 2010

To the P3 Membership,

It is important to keep the notes and minutes of this working group in
order and as the new Secretary I have this task.  In order to save
valuable meeting time and to expedite the matter of incorporating our
notes into minutes.

Please take the time to fill out the ballot below.

1. SUMMARY

This is an administrative ballot to include notes into minutes from
non-quorate calls.  As an action item these notes have been updated to
clearly show that these are notes not minutes and therefore did not
achieve quorum.

This ballot is for previous notes to be reviewed so that these notes
can be accepted as minutes of the working group in the next quorate
call. Please review the notes linked below and if you do not object to
the meeting notes vote yes to accept these notes into minutes.  If you
do object please vote no and indicate which notes you do not agree
with on the line below.  If you are unable or do not want to vote
please abstain.

2. TERMS

Please read the following meeting notes.  If you do not agree with the
notes from one week  please put the week that you don not agree with
in the No Vote section below and these minutes will remain notes.

P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27
P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-05-06
P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22
P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-15
P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-08
P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-01
P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-02-18
These meeting notes can be found at http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Meetings+and+Minutes

3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE NOTE:

  Please mark and reply to the wg-p3 at kantarainitiative.org list no
later than Monday 14th June, 2010 @ 5:00PM PDT.

4. PROPOSED MOTION AND VOTE:

Motion to approve previous minutes.

________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the weeks that you do not approve  below.