[WG-P3] P3 Ballot - Approving Previous Notes into Minutes

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Mon Jun 7 10:25:28 EDT 2010

Hi Brett,

Thanks for asking for better clarity. This is an administrative ballot
to include notes into minutes from non-quorate calls.  We discussed
this in the last meeting and I have updated the notes to clearly show
that these are notes not minutes and therefore did not have quorum.
This ballot is for these notes to be reviewed so that these notes can
be accepted as minutes of the working group in the next quorate call.

  I will be resending the ballot, the ballot is required to run for 7
days and the new end date of the ballot will be June 14th at 5pm UTC.