[WG-P3] "Rosetta Stone" draft document

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 3 10:20:20 EDT 2010

Folks -

As promised, here is the draft "Rosetta Stone" document... NB, I am
*not* expecting you to read it before today's call ;^)

The goal is to produce a short paper which sets out the key concepts
from the Privacy Summits and subsequent stakeholder work, as a tool for
helping people gather and translate the various stakeholder requirements.

Comments/suggestions are welcome.

You'll probably notice that some of the diagrams retain their original
branding; I will re-work those in due course, but wanted to get the
draft out to you without further delay.

Best wishes,
Robin

--