[WG-P3] P3 Ballot - Approving Previous Notes into Minutes

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 02:36:31 EDT 2010

By reading a selection,  it appears some were, some were not.

It's not easy to tell because specific reference to Quorum is sometimes not mentioned, but kind of inferred by the slim attendence and a guess at what might have constituted the voting member total at the time.

But does it matter if they were not?

The last meeting did make quorum I believe.

So I think that means that the action item to 'read in' each, any or all previous draft minutes (or strictly speaking 'draft notes' at meetings where there was no quorum) is a valid action, the result of which would see each, any or all previous draft minutes/notes re-cast as 'Minutes', yes?

Cheers

Colin