[WG-P3] P3 Ballot - Approving Previous Notes into Minutes
bmcdowell at paypal.com
Wed Jun 2 09:58:10 EDT 2010
Point-of-Order question... were all of these meetings quorate?
On Jun 2, 2010, at 9:45 AM, Mark Lizar wrote:
In last weeks meeting we had a motion to create a ballot asking everyone to read the minutes on their own time and approve the minutes by ballot for inclusion in Thursdays meeting.
Please read the following meeting notes. If you do not agree with the notes from one week please put the week that you don not agree with in the No Vote section below and these minutes will remain notes. If you agree with the motion to include all of these notes as minutes in the next meeting.
* P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2010-05-27>
* P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-05-06<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2010-05-06>
* P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2010-04-22>
* P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-15<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2010-04-15>
* P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-08<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2010-04-08>
* P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-04-01<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2010-04-01>
* P3WG Meeting Minutes 2010-02-18<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2010-02-18>
These meeting notes can be found at http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Meetings+and+Minutes
3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE NOTE:
Please mark and reply to the wg-p3 at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:wg-p3 at kantarainitiative.org> list no later than Tuesday 8th June, 2010 @ 5:00PM PDT.
4. PROPOSED MOTION AND VOTE:
Motion to approve previous minutes.
________ NO *
* IF NO VOTE, Please include the weeks that you do not approve below and if an explanation if so inclined.
More information about the WG-P3