[WG-P3] Call for papers to the First International Privacy Standards Conference on 2010-10-08/09

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Tue Jun 1 18:05:26 EDT 2010

Dear P3 Membership,

I am writing in my capacity as the WG Secretary to remind everyone
that we have the opportunity to present a paper at the ISO Privacy
Standards Conference in Berlin.

I would like to invite members to announce any work underway that can
be contributed to this Privacy Standards Conference.  In addition, I
would also like to encourage members to  touch base with any Kantara
WG liaisons if there is work that can be contributed to privacy
standards.  e.g. IAWG

In the same vein, I would like to call on efforts that may guide the
development of such a paper to be contributed to the list.  Does
anyone know of, or have any work under way, that we can put forward
for this?  And in kind suggestions for what can be contributed are
also welcome?

Best Regards,

Mark Lizar
P3 Secretary