[Wg-p3] FW: P3 Call to Action: Strategic Focus

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Mon Sep 28 05:19:16 PDT 2009

Hi Robin,

I think the Privacy Module looks fine, but I would also like to see
some work being done 'on the individual side', as I think that is
where most innovation and some potential breakthroughs are going to
happen over the next few years.

Simplistically you could say this is about Privacy Enhancing
Technologies moving to the next level (e.g. selective disclosure via
information cards), and moving beyond just technology to include
process, policy and commercial model considerations. Clearly Project
VRM and the volunteered personal information work are in this space,
so i'm happy to contribute in those areas.

Hope that helps.

Iain