[Wg-p3] FW: P3 Call to Action: Strategic Focus

J. Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:23:09 PDT 2009

Robin -

Would it be reasonable to assume that the IAF Privacy Module could
incorporate (by inclusion or reference) the SC27 work much in the way
that the IAF leverages SP 800-63?  Not being familiar with it, is our
work compatible or antithetical?

If compatible enough, is there a path to reconciling our approach with
theirs such that we could submit comments to them?

- Trent