[Wg-p3] FW: P3 Call to Action: Strategic Focus

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 25 01:01:36 PDT 2009

Thanks Colin -

I agree: a P3WG analysis of (and comments on) those SC27 WG5
documents would be a win-win;

- it would help establish us as a credible, active and visible
group in the broader community;

- it would help us avoid re-inventing material for an IAF Privacy
Module, if the work has already been done.

Some weeks ago I circulated to P3WG some draft notes on the idea
of the Privacy Module. As the group now has quite a few more
members, I attach a further copy of those notes and would again
welcome members' review and comment. The document is not long -
just a couple of pages and some diagrams - so please, everyone,
take a few moments to read and respond.

With best wishes,

Robin

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:49 +1200, "Colin Wallis"