[Wg-p3] P3wg telecon tomorrow

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:17:17 PDT 2009

All,

Please note the the next telecon for the Kantara Privacy and Public Policy
group will be held tomorrow.  Here is the call in information:

  US/Canada toll-free number:  1.866.305.1460
    * Direct dial (toll) number: +1.416.620.1296
    * Attendee Code: 9247530

Here is the agenda for the call:

1.      Roll call

2.      Quorum issue

3.       ICAM letter status

4.      US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Privacy Roundtable 07 DEC in
Washington, DC - Response and Participation  (*See attached draft response*)

5.      Las Vegas Plenary Report (Robin Wilton will post his perspective)

6.      Creating Kantara Matrix of mandates of different groups (Colin
Soutar)

a.        Could include charters, call times, IP policy, etc.

7.      Collaboration site URL (Randy van der Hoof)

8.      Comparison of US/UK LoA (Patrick Curry)

10.  SmartCard Alliance meeting (Randy van der Hoof)

11.  Vice-chair & secretary nominations

12.  All other business

13.  Update Roll Call

Regarding our response ot the upcoming US Federal Trade Commission Privacy
Roundtable, I have attached to this note an early draft of a response to the
three questions they posed in the announcement of the session.  We will
discuss this on the call.

If you are unable to attend the call, please let me know in advance.  If you
do not intend to actively participate in P3wg activities and would prefer to
be placed on non-voting "Observer" status, please let me know.  This will
help us achieve quorum for voting purposes so that we can move ahead on our
work.  (You can always re-engage as an active voting member by attending a
call.)

Thank you.

stollman.j at gmail.com