[Wg-p3] REMINDER & STATUS: TWO BALLOTS FOR P3WG VOTE: Vote closes Sept. 16, 2009, at 23:00 UTC

Britta Glade britta at kantarainitiative.org
Sat Sep 12 07:21:24 PDT 2009

All--
I wanted to remind the P3wg that we have this active ballot underway,
requiring your attention by Wednesday, Sept. 16.  I also wanted to clarify
this is an open ballot, so please "reply all" when responding.  So that all
are appraised of the current voting status, we have received the following
"yes" votes on both motions:

   - Darrell Shull, BIPAC
   - Jeff Stollman
   - Ian Glazer, Burton Group
   - Iain Henderson, MyDex
   - Susan Landau, Sun Microsystems

Thanks very much.

--b.

 --
Britta Glade Kantara Initiative 925-254-4233