[Wg-p3] minutes from meeting 03 SEP 2009

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Wed Sep 9 09:14:04 PDT 2009

One correction, it was not Brett who brought up this point on the call.  I
wasn't taking notes so I'm not sure who it was.
  v.      Brett:  we could send it out and welcome other groups to sign on
as a group if they support our position, rather than continuing to massage
the text and further delay our response.

Brett McDowell | http://info.brettmcdowell.com |
http://kantarainitiative.org