[Wg-p3] Kantara Privacy & Public Policy telecon

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Thu Sep 3 08:00:15 PDT 2009

I sincerely apologize for circulating my comments on the document so close
to the call.  I will not be offended if it is simply ignored for lack of
review time.  But I offer it now as this morning was my first chance to
really review and comment on the document without distraction.  But please
note, I am not a member of P3WG, I am a staff support person for Kantara
Initiative and I offer these perspectives purely from the perspective of
being our liaison representative to ICAM.  These comments are here for
consideration or rejection based on the view of the P3WG membership.  I just
hope they are helpful on some level as P3wg pursues a collective response to
the public call for comment.
Best Regards,

Brett McDowell | http://info.brettmcdowell.com |
http://kantarainitiative.org