[Wg-p3] [KI-LC] Privacy and Policy strategy formation

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Thu Oct 29 07:52:47 EDT 2009

To all P3WG members:

How does this exercise at hand (the solicitation for suggested work
items) relate to the work already planned and captured in the P3WG
charter?  Is P3WG considering a change to or deviation from it's
charter, or just seeking suggestions about some specific tasks that
fall under the broad topics captured in the charter?

The following are from the approved charter:
----------------------
Lead work to define and develop Privacy Management and Privacy
Assurance deliverables which complement Kantara's initiatives in
Identity Assurance and Identity Governance.

White Papers and Framework Documents such as:

	• Privacy Guidance Document to bridge the gap between CPO, technical
and policymaker communities;
	• Privacy Management Framework, as a preparatory step towards
	• Privacy Assurance Framework;
	• Repository of Summit Reports from face-to-face discussion, advisory
meetings, etc.

Stakeholder meetings such as:

	• regular advisory event to solicit strategic guidance;
	• face-to-face Work Group meetings;
	• CPO and policymaker workshops.

Brett McDowell  |  http://info.brettmcdowell.com  |  http://KantaraInitiative.org