[Wg-p3] Privacy and Policy strategy formation

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Wed Oct 28 05:53:54 EDT 2009

Hi Robin,

As per my post on the group wiki, one piece of work i'd like to see
undertaken would see the P3 workgroup work to define model privacy
policies from the organisational perspective, Information Sharing WG
specify model information sharing agreements from the individual
perspective and the two groups to collaborate on making the two inter-
operable (including the whole icon's, machine readable piece).

Joe will be on the call later today to discuss further as needs be.

Cheers

Iain