[Wg-p3] Agenda for next P3 call

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:17:52 EDT 2009

Here is the call-in information and timing for our next P3-wg telecon this
Thursday (Americas and Europe).  (Hopefully, I have accurately captured the
changing times.  Please verify under the assumption that the baseline is
Pacific Time.

  US/Canada toll-free number:  1.866.305.1460
    * Direct dial (toll) number: +1.416.620.1296
    * Attendee Code: 9247530

08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 15:00 UTC/GMT/ 00:00 +1 day Japan / 05:00 + 1 day New
Zealand

Here is the agenda:

AGENDA

1.      Roll call

2.      Action Item updates

a.       Comparison of US/UK LoA update (Patrick Curry)

b.      Increasing participation (Robin)

                                                              i.      Robin
is soliciting ideas to engage corporate CTO community for organizations that
have to adopt principles and turn them into practice

1.      Iain:  Recommends Robin contact Trevor Hughes of

c.       Funding alternates (Robin/Britta)

                                                              i.      *ACTION
ITEM:*  Britta will check on how we can obtain funding from outside sources
earmarked for us, but through Kantara (for tax purposes?)

3.      Consideration of the Madrid Declaration

a.       http://thepublicvoice.org/madrid-declaration/

b.      Vote to support

4.      US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Privacy Roundtable 07 DEC in
Washington, DC

a.       Review wiki drafts:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Written+Response+to+US+Federal+Trade+Commission+%28FTC%29+queries+for+07+DEC+09

5.      P3 Strategic Focus

a.       Wiki address:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Workstream+Foci

b.      Vote to accept/reject those submissions that conform to the new
template as per UMA process.

6.      All other business

7.      Update Roll Call

8.      Review Action Items