[Wg-p3] P3wg Draft Responses to US Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:17:39 EDT 2009

All,

I have posted draft responses to the FTC's Questions 1 and 3, and posted a
potential summary response to Question 2.  This can be found at the
following link:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Written+Response+to+US+Federal+Trade+Commission+%28FTC%29+queries+for+07+DEC+09?focusedCommentId=37749479&#comment-37749479

I have also initiated Comment threads for each of the three questions.

I consider the this initial posting a straw man to spark enhancement and
feedback.  For Questions 1 and 3, please submit comments as replies to the
comment threads.

For Question 2, I welcome someone else taking an initial stab at posting a
response.  Ideally, please post before next Wednesday so that we have time
to review it before our Thursday call.

Thank you.

stollman.j at gmail.com