[Wg-p3] privacy commons

J. Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:12:22 EDT 2009

Susan -

I agree it's worth exploring.  I don't think Aaron said, though, there
was more information behind a login barrier, just that you'd need an
account to add or edit content.  I think that what you see is what
they've produced so far.

>From reading what's available, I would be interested in knowing if/how
their work dovetails with the similar work proposed by the InfoSharing
WG as well as the DataPortability TOS/EULA Task Force.

This is an interesting area, and there seems to be enough movement in it
to warrant continued investigation.

- Trent