[Wg-p3] Consent anti-patterns

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:30:58 EDT 2009

Paul,

Please add your suggestion to the wiki at:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Workstream+Foci

We will use this site to collect ideas for P3wg's strategic focus and then
vote on prioritizing our ideas from the group of collected suggestions.  Be
sure to provide enough detail to make a compelling case to "sell" your idea
to our membership, so that it garners sufficient interest to take forward as
a P3wg focus area.

Thank you.

Jeff